"A PornNewsToday exclusive by Monica Foster (please do not reprint without linking back to the source – thank you bloggers and mainstream media )
- Beginning mid 2012, I began receiving emails in regards to Samantha Saint allegedly being “set up” by Trinity St. Clair (who is allegedly pimped by Jack Spade) to participate in a “private shoot” which turned out to be a “trick gone wrong” (aka escorting gig) with a man who is now is being identified as being Richard Nanula.
- January of 2013 it was revealed to me that the source who fed me the information in regards to Samantha Saint, Trinity St. Clair, Jack Spade (and several other individuals) was in turn in communication in with 2 men who have supported the No On Measure B campaign, who have opposed AB332 (condom mandates for the porn industry in California), and who have gone to great lengths to gather information on me and prompt blogs about me personally. These 2 men are Michael Whiteacre aka Ari Bass and Sean Tompkins of TheRealPornwikileaks. Much of the information the source revealed to me was valid, however the source had reason AND motive to attempt to influence me to write blogs which would “out” competition to a leading escort agency by the name of TheLuxuryCompanion (I have proof of this which I will post at a later time – for now view the screenshots below).
- Trinity St. Clair’s logo is clearly visible on the initial leaked photos which were posted on TheDirty.com
- Trinity St. Clair has been actively marketed and advertised by HelpUbookHer on TheEroticReview.com (see the screen shot above).
- Pornstar Jack Spade (who considering his history, I believe is a pimp – please view AdultFYI.com for info) is featured in a scene on Trinity St. Clair’s website (see the screenshot below).
- Jack Spade aka Jeremy Doudna has a post office box at the exact same UPS store (7582 Las Vegas Blvd South) as NuVision Media LLC (the company listed as producing TrinityStClair.com) and OCcash.com (a company which appears to be connected to the agency OCmodeling).
- NuVision Media appears to also run ClubKatieSummer.com – a website featuring Katie Summers (a pornstar who has recently filed a lawsuit against HIV positive porn professional John Stagliano for not disclosing his STD status to her).
Source of Post